Friday, June 11, 2010

We Have Another Budding Pianist!

We attended Jacob's piano recital last week (June 3rd).  Yahoo!  What natural ability this boy has.....I think they call that TALENT.  I am thrilled...He has been playing the piano for a couple of years and he is doing great.  He played 3 recital pieces ...perfectly with such expression and exactness.  He holds his hands like a pro... and uses them with such flair..as if he was born knowing how...  We are proud of him and will be thrilled watching this talent grow.  Yipee!!!




That is one cute boy...


Really... I was busting my buttons with pride.  This is my one son that begged me to start him in piano at age 5 and even though he will complain sometimes and freak out when he is learning a new piece, I know that playing this instrument is in his blood.

His teacher is Cindy Hughes.  I swear this woman was foreordained to have a special impact in the life of my family.   She is so patient with my boys.  She has had a HUGE impact in the life of my oldest son Eric...

We all love and appreciate her.


We were so blessed to have Mom and Dad attend the recital with us..Did we luck out or what???


Pretty comfy, cozy seating for a piano recital...  I am so glad that they could be there with us.

 By the way, right before the piano recital they recieved their mission call to serve in the Washington DC Temple Visitors Center!!  It was a very exciting and wonderful night.  They were here with us and my brother opened that big white envelope at their home in Idaho and read their mission call over the phone.  The entire family (sans only two) were in conference call when the call was read aloud and we all cheered and cried at once!  It was one happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment