Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mission Call...


These fine people are going on their 4th mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Jacob will not be going with them..  ha ha... but I had to use this cute picture of them.  

 I love my Mom and Dad...and their devotion to the Gospel and to their Savior.  I have never seen two people more joyful about sharing the Gospel..  My Momma has a talent for striking up a conversation with anyone anywhere..  She views each person she meets as a brother or sister and immediately loves them.  My Dad is the same way!  He loves everyone and anyone speaking with them can see this love in their eyes and hear it in their voices.....  


Which is why  this mission call is so perfect for them.  They get to serve here in this breathtakingly beautiful place....and specifically in the Visitors Center of the Washington DC Temple, meeting people from all over the world every day.    



I couldn't be happier.....  I am a returned Visitors Center sister missionary. I know what fun they are in for.  I know how powerful this experience will be in their lives and how much joy they will find in this assignment.  I know they will meet people from all over the world!  I know Heavenly Father will lead the honest in heart  to this Visitors Center.  I know how much they will treasure the opportunity to testify of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness. I know they will see eyes light up and hearts touched as some will recognize "TRUTH"  and want to learn more.  I am so thrilled for them!  


Yep.... standing here....bearing witness of Jesus Christ.  It is a wonderful thing. 


We love you Mom and Dad.  You have a huge fan club cheering you on.  So thankful for your example, your unwavering testimonies and your love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment