Sunday, May 30, 2010

Way to Go Silver Mesa Singers!

I co-direct the children's choir at our elementary school.    At the end of the year awards ceremony we sang three numbers..and WOW these kids pulled it off and did a great job!  They sang out, sang strong and even remembered dynamics.  I had such a great time directing them..I was smiling ear to ear and my heart swelled with pride.    I love these kids.  Here are a few pictures I managed to snap just before the program started. I wish I had been able to take more.  


Darling yes?!  




  


We sang "One Small Voice," "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing," and "Thank You for the Music."  It was great!



I am looking forward to next year...there are a few things I would like to do and I hope I can give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment