Saturday, May 29, 2010

And We Have a Seminary Graduate!

Eric graduated from Seminary Sunday night!  It was hard for me to not sit there and bawl the whole time.  I knew I was grateful for the seminary program but I guess I was surprised at how much !  I saw and felt how much this program, studying the scriptures and learning from amazing teachers for the past four years  has impacted these boys...and most of all my own son.   He has enjoyed "feasting upon the word"  He has gained a testimony of his own.  He has come to know Jesus Christ better.  I could see and feel that.  I am grateful!  


The Sunridge Ward Senior Boys.  These boys have grown up together in our ward and Sunday night they all graduated from seminary.  Yahoo!  It is hard to believe that college and missions are next...!  


And I have watched these boys grow up together too...from elementary school on.  It is sort of surreal to see them all grown up, preparing to go to college and serve missions.  What an exciting time!  
Congratulations boys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment