Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

I have been asked to help with cub scouts, so last Sunday I said goodbye to these darling kids I teach in primary. They are adorable and precious to me. I have enjoyed teaching them and sharing in this special year of their lives...the year that they choose to be baptized.







Posted by Picasa








Not that I haven't shed a few tears over this change..and scratched my head and wondered a little.... I trust that there is a plan.... and I consider it a great blessing to be able to serve anywhere in this church.

I feel so blessed to be a part of anything that I am asked to do and I know that I can do some good anywhere I am asked to serve with the Lord's help.

Nothing makes me happier that just serving my Heavenly Father..especially when it is in quiet ways and it is known only to Him what I do. If I feel He is pleased with me and my efforts then that is about the best feeling one can feel, especially if you see you are making a difference in someone's life..(especially 7 year olds..are they the cutest or what? I just love these kids!!!!) That may sound very "special" but that it truly how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Emma is sad to lose you as a teacher, but (selfishly) I am looking forward to working with you :) You had a great impact on this class...they ARE great kids!

    ReplyDelete