Friday, May 8, 2009

I adore this sister of mine!




Despite the fact that both of us were miserable with seasonal allergy symptoms...yes it is once again time for our annual pollen torture......my sweet sister Christine and I escaped from the daily grind and got away to BYU Women's Conference!  It was such a great day.  The presentations were absolutely rejuvenating to my mother soul!  Being with my sister was like a big breath of fresh air....with a big sneeze (pollen again)  I love my sister and her sweet companionship.  She is such a true friend to me.  After the last session, we wandered campus for a minute, spent some time browsing the Gordon B Hinckley Alumni House and then went to an early dinner...We ate at Costa Vida..Yum ...a close second to Cafe Rio but really hit the spot!  I love you Christini...thank you for a wonderful day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment