Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Eight years ago on a beautiful rainy spring morning a baby boy was born.    Steve and I had actually gone to breakfast (while I was in labor) just to kill time before I checked into the hospital.   When we did check in, I walked the halls for a bit, asked for an epidural and very quickly without much effort Jacob was born.  I just remember that he was so soft and sweet and I held him all day and loved every inch of his little newborn self.   


And this cute little newborn grew into an adorable energetic lively toddler.  Jacob is very bright and up for any challenge or family activity from the time he was a toddler.  His favorite thing to say was "go! go! go!"  He loved to go places and he loved visiting his grandma.  

Jacob was not born alone....he was born to a friend, his brother Michael.  These two boys have a very special bond and have been best buddies from day one.  


What a cutie pie!
Jacob is smart!  He has done very well in school and started reading at an early age.  He is very motivated and can keep up with almost everything that is going on.  He wanted to start piano at 5 so I let him and he is doing great.  He is also a great little performer and enjoys singing.  



We love you Jacob and are so proud of the wonderful person you are becoming.  



No comments:

Post a Comment