Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ahhhh Summertime.....

I think those sweet, simple restful days of Summers I once knew are in the past for me.  I am not sure what I was thinking when I thought I might rest a little this Summer.  Our days are so full that I can barely breathe.. Everyone needs to be somewhere and every boy has things they need or want to do every day.   I am hoping things will slow down a bit.... please!  

But, in between these moments of madness...I have noticed those simple pleasures of Summer....


Yahoo!  Reading.....  one of the best things about Summer...


What I love to see out my front door.....

We have the best neighborhood.  Even though it can get a little chaotic at times, I love having a big bunch of kids over to our house to play.


Lots of bike riding.....



Cute Scotty and Mary "reading" books together on the trampoline.  


Jacob and Michael do a lot of drawing together and with friends.  Sometimes  our whole dining room table is filled with a bunch of kids drawing together.  


Ahhh..one of the best things about Summer.  Sleeping out in the cool night air.  Looking at the stars and talking until you go to sleep.  

I love Summer.... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anne, how I love the simple pleasures of summer too! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. Love you, Colett "Butter"

    ReplyDelete