Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Song Of Summer 2010.....

Saw something like this on Cloverlane.  It rang so completely true to my own life right now..that I had to write my own version...




Mom .......
Mom.....
Mom......
Why do I have to...
When can I?
Mom can you take me...?
Mom can you pick me up...?
Mom I have to be at by...
Mom .......
Mom Mom.......
Momma.........
Mom come see this
Mom watch this
Mom he did ....
Mom why do they get to?
Mom
Mom
Mom.....
Mom I am soooo hungry...
What is for breakfast
What is for Lunch?
What do we have to eat in this house?
What's for dinner?
Mom haven't you gone to the grocery store yet?
Mom
Mom
Mom
Mom I need...
Mom could you get me...
Mom, where is....?
Mom can I go to...?
Mom
Mom why do I have to get up?
Mom why do I have to go to bed?
Mom Mom
Mom
Mom
Mom
Mom.......................

1 comment: