Monday, March 15, 2010

Something Important to Remember....


"be kinder than necessary...for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

 -T.H. Thompson



 What an important thing to keep in mind.  I believe that if we knew everyone's story there wouldn't be anyone we didn't like or have compassion for.    


Just finished a great book that I must recommend.  This book made me think deeply ...about the atonement and how Jesus can save and lift us all...and how much all of us need Him.  During the past two years I have been struggling with an issue ...so much...not in my family relationships....another issue, that has been troubling me more than almost anything I have faced.  I found a lot of answers and peace here...  it can help with just about any issue anyone is facing.    


No comments:

Post a Comment