Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Snapshot of Scotty's Days

Sometimes when I look at my older boys I wish I could remember more of the details of our days together when they were little littles.  It is the ordinary things, the meals I made them for lunch, the toys we played with together, the little activities we participated in, the endless outfits that were changed into and out of all day; you know the ordinary day to day things that sort of get lost...  One day I decided to take pictures of what Scott did with some of his time and here it is...

Trains, Trains and more trains.  Scott can't get enough.  He is the lucky recipient of at least 4 sets of trains.  


Next he moved upstairs to our "library" area and played with the Playmobile castle and knight set.  Lots of fun.  My favorite thing about this age are those cute little hands and fingers and those soft little bent knees and elbows.... so cute...I could just nibble on them.



"Mom, horsey needs to eat..."






This was probably taken the next day.... Oh the age of toys!  Yes, it is chaos at times.  But, I can see as my older boys grow, the years go by and the toys will be left almost forgotten gathering dust in boxes in corners...  Those days will come all too fast.  So for now, we just have fun enjoying these ordinary and wonderful days.


No comments:

Post a Comment