Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ummmm ...Time for Family Council... (Party Time)





   

I love this picture because it captures the mood we typically deal with during family council (which we try to hold every Sunday afternoon at 5 pm. )    Ha Ha..  It is just a big fat party.     But, we try....  I usually try to have something fun to eat, like mnm's in a bowl and we plan the upcoming week.    

Michael looks super excited...   Jonathan was probably making some big joke and Joseph thought it was funny.  

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The
    web site style is great, the articles is really nice :
    D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my blog Apartments in Alanya
    Also see my website > Avsallar Apartments

    ReplyDelete