Friday, February 15, 2013

FHE... and Warm Fuzzies....


We did something we haven't done in awhile as part of our FHE lesson last night.  Everyone wrote something nice on a little piece of paper for each person in the family.  It was really fun to see what everyone came up with.

Here are a few examples:


  • Scott is observant and smart and asks good questions
  • Scott, he's my carbon copy (written by Jon)
  • Scott is a bundle of joy
  • Scott is his mother's comfort and joy

  • Jacob is a motivated, energetic kid
  • Jacob is really funny and generous
  • Jacob, he is trying to be like me (written by Jon again!!!--silly  boy)
  • I love Jacob because he is determined
  • Jacob is always on the move
  • Jacob is willing to work hard and is driven to excel at anything he sets out to do

  • Michael, he's mellow most of the time.  Good at being quiet
  • Michael is kind and generous and patient
  • I love Michael because he is fun
  • Michael helps me be calm when I am stressed
  • Michael brings peace into our family.  It is so nice to be around Michael and just talk.  
  • Jonathan --I am sorry to report that he lost his little slips of paper before I could write this post.  I do remember that awesome things were written about him...noting his enthusiasm and passion for life.  His optimism and confidence that shows in everything he does.  
  • Joseph is loving and fair with others
  • Joseph is funny and nice
  • Joseph can be a great gaming buddy
  • Joseph is very nice and cool
  • Joseph is my conspiring buddy (ofcourse written by Jon)
We include Eric ... even though he is on a mission... an send the papers to him!!!   He may be gone but he is not forgotten ever....  :)
  • Eric is so kind.  He is optmistic, strong and positive.  He can laugh in times of stress and has a great sense of humor.  He is always willing to help. 
  • Eric is a gentle spirit
  • Eric is nice and loving
  • I love Eric because he sets a good example
  • Eric is totally sick on the piano
  • Eric is kind and unselfish and that is what I am trying to be

  • I love Mom because she is willing to help.
  • Mom helps me with everything I am doing
  • Mom is loving and amazing
  • Mom can be a great laughing buddy
  • Mom is a strong spirit
  • Mom's my Holy Ghost

  • Dad loves his family with all of his heart.  He works hard to help us be the best we can be.  
  • Dad is helpful and kind
  •  Dad is committed to what he believes in 
  • I love Dad because he is responsible
  • Dad helps me with projects
  • Dad's my angel    

No comments:

Post a Comment