Monday, June 20, 2011

U2 !! !!


I have the most wonderful brother in law and sister.  They just happened to have extra tickets to the famous U2 360 concert!   And invited ---ME?  Whoa!  Ok for one thing, I have never been to a concert in my life...well, except to the group "America" and "Ronny Milsap" at Ricks College -taken to  those on a date--not by choice.  Oh boy! 

I am so uncool about things like this...and that is one of many reasons why I am so lucky to know these two very cool fun people:  


To start with... I had to be open to the idea...  I wasn't a U2 fan... I am pretty clueless.  Luckily because of Aaron, I now am a big fan and he helped me to see how amazing this band is.  I didn't know what to expect and was so amazed!   I was lucky enough to take Eric with me (Steve had to be at Young Men's) and we had a great time!   This was one of the funnest nights I have had in sooo long.  How can I thank Christine and Aaron enough?  Thanks guys!!!  


Amazing stage...absolutely amazing show... such a thrill!  It's a beautiful day...








I am clearly not the rock concert going type... and was dressed wrong for the whole bit..I look like a tired dead mommy.  Ha ha!   


Bad picture.. but I love my sister and buddy friend Chrissy...


Such awesome, mesmerizing music...  So much fun.  




Oh and I had to include a copy of this email.  Steve and I were discussing how we would arrange child care so I could go to the concert.  

This is one reason why I love this guy... he just cracks me up!

From Steve:  

RE: U2 on TUE

If Eric goes with U to U2, you two will not be home to watch the little 2.
 
So What 2 do??  What 2 do….
 
I will be at YM with Joe, Jon, and Mike 2.
 
That leaves the little 2 home alone while you are at U2.
 
Then if Christine leaves her little 2 with our little 2 while they are at U2
 
What are those little 4 to do while  you all are at U2???
 
What to do… What todo… so you 2 can go to U2???"

The End 

Silly I know...but I love that this guy makes me laugh.  :)  Maybe love is blind, but this is one reason why I adore him.  Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment