Monday, October 4, 2010

Catch Up...First Day of School....



Hard to believe that it was time to start school again....

I think this will be the year we remember that we "slummed" our way into the first day of school.  Look at those clothes!  Who dresses those children?   I think I was a little distracted in getting Eric ready and off to college.  Plus these boys will do anything to get out of shopping for clothes!  And, I guess it worked!   Well, atleast they are darn cute!  So, maybe no one noticed that they look like little urchins...lost and forgotten by their mother.

4th Grade!  How can it be that this boy is starting 4th grade!  And he got the teacher he wanted..hoped for..Mrs. LeFevre!!!




Michael and his good friend Brandon.  They both made it into Mr. Cook's class...and this made them very happy!


Posted by PicasaYes, they are the cool 6th grade boys..the top dogs..the big cheese..... 



And ...with some coaxing..this young man let me take his picture on his first day back as a JUINOR!!  Holy Cow!

And, well, I am sorry to report that the 9th grade boy was  too anxious to get to school early and therefore would not pose for a picture.  Jon will be the new boy on the block at Albion Middle after going to Churchill Jr High for the past two years. He decided he wanted to be with all of his friends ..and football team ...so he was one excited boy, anxious to get his foot in the door and make a great first impression.  I am happy to report that he went to school with just the right clothes, his hair combed just right, and ready to be the big man...  (He is fun  ..funny...to watch)  I know he will make it a great year!  And we are happy for him!

So, after school I tried to be a cool mom and have cookies and milk ready for them.  It will probably never happen again, but at least I was really cool one day this year.    





I love these boys and here's to a great year!  And now we are off and running into a great year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment